Terms & Conditions

Please ensure that you have read my terms and conditions before ordering your pet portrait.

Deposits

All commission require a 30% non-refundable deposit in order to secure a date in my client diary for work to commence. The remaining 70% will be payable upon approval of the final piece.

Payment

Once completed a photo of your portrait will sent to you for your approval. Once approved, you will receive an invoice for payment – payment is required within 14 days. via BACS. Once payment has been received, your pet portrait will be posted to you.

If after 14 days, no payment has been received, the portrait will be held and maybe sold to another party in the future.

Postage

​Your finished portrait will be sent via Royal Mail. A tracking number and confirmation that your item has been posted will be emailed to you. It is important that when you receive your package, you check it for damage before signing for the item.
In the unlikely event that damage occurs during transit please send a photo of the damaged artwork immediately. Return the portrait to me and I will arrange another date for replacement work to recommence on my client waiting list.

Copyright

​I, Gina Gould, will retain full copyright on all my artwork produced for my clients. When a piece of work is commissioned, I therefore reserve the right to display it on my website, social media pages and any other promotional materials that I wish. All final pieces are posted via my website (www.pawstopawtraits.co.uk) or on my Facebook page. 

Privacy policy

Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to any third parties.